Organic raw Maca Root powder possesses adaptogenic properties that enhances your ability to deal with stress while boosting energy, endurance and performance. A staple in the diet of the indigenous Andeans for centuries, Maca a relative of the turnip grows at very high altitudes.
Athletes have found in Maca a natural endurance builder, due to its sterol and saponin content. Recent studies have identified four alkaloids present in Maca known to nourish the endocrine system, benefiting reproduction in both women and men.
Peruvian folklore suggests that maca, also known as ‘Viagra of the Herbal Kingdom’ is helpful for men with erectile dysfunction (ED), and animal studies in the laboratory have supported this. The evidence suggests that maca’s contribution to sexual performance comes about by gently and gradually reversing the underlying circulatory problem. Studies show that oral supplementation with maca repairs the bio-chemical cascade of events that makes penile arteries misbehave. The result is measurable improvement over time, without the health risks associated with prescription ED drugs.
The agonizing pain of monthly menstrual cycle, is something, that women can never get used to. Maca root is a natural remedy for menstrual cramps. Maca provides great relief from the common symptoms of monthly menstrual cycle, like, nausea, fatigue, headache, backache and the painful cramping.
A recent study using human cartilage found that maca almost triples cartilage’s anabolic activity, even if there’s current inflammation. When combined with the anti-inflammatory action of another Peruvian herb, cat’s claw, the anabolic stimulation in the cartilage almost quadruples.
Organic Raw maca contains, calcium, fatty acids and vitamins B1, B2, B12 and phosphorous. It also contains a variety of minerals and alkaloid. All these put together, give the body required share of nutrients. Maca can be used every day cooking, like a regular spice, to obtain maximum benefits.
Some possible benefits of raw organic Maca Root powder may include:
● Helping to reduce depression
● Increasing physical stamina, energy, & strength
● Helping regulate blood sugar
● Improving chronic fatigue conditions
● Combating erectile dysfunction
● Helping promote hormonal balance & well being for men & women of all ages
● Raising IGF (insulin-like growth factor) levels
● Decreasing menopause symptoms including thyroid & fibromyalgia issues
● Helping feed, nourish, & regulate the entire endocrine system of the body
● Increasing mental clarity & focus with continued use
● Strengthening the liver
● Helping boost libido & improve sexual function in men & women
● Adaptogenic actions
● Improving physical & emotional well being
● Enhancement fertility for men & women
● Regenerating cartilage & bones
● Increasing sperm count & testosterone levels
● High levels of alkaloids, steroids, saponins, glucosinolates, cardiotonic glycosides, tannins